The Erasmus+ MEDACCR project Final Dissemination Conference (FDC) will be held online, due to pandemics, on Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th June 2021.
Such project, granted by the European Commission’s EACEA executive agency, is overall coordinated by the University of Genoa, together with Portuguese, Spanish, French partners, and is locally coordinated by ENSIT in Tunisia, ENPC in Algeria, and PSUT in Jordan.
The main goal of the project, running since October 2017, was to set up and implement an online Quality Assurance (QA) system, and an accreditation system of Engineering Study Programmes (ESPs) in Algeria, Jordan and Tunisia – the Partner Countries.
Such system is consistent with the EUR-ACE Framework Standards and Guidelines (EAFSG). In fact, EUR-ACE label, awarded to accredited ESPs at Bachelor and Master level, is run by the European Network for Accreditation of Engineering Education (ENAEE).
ENAEE representative will deliver a lecture at the Final Conference, as well as representatives of the 3 Ministries of Higher Education will participate to the event.
The online Conference will be hosted by ENSIT "École Nationale Supérieure d'Ingénieurs de Tunis" under the supervision of Professor Ahmed Cheikh Larbi, who will coordinate the two days sessions.
During the first day, both the MEDACCR consortium and many invited external stakeholders will take part. In particular, the project outcomes and outputs will be highlighted.
The second day will see the participation only of the MEDACCR consortium members, as the last coordination meeting will include an internal discussion on the results and long-term impact of the project, on sustainability issues, etc.
At the end of the Conference the MEDACCR networking agreement will be stipulated to ensure further dissemination, extended exploitability and fostered capitalization of the results.
Links for each meeting:
Specific Project Objectives
- To promote the design of student-centred ESPs focused on the definition of learning outcomes consistent with the programme outcomes shared at European level.
- To bring the internal QA of ESPs into line with the Standards and Guidelines for QA in the European Higher Education Area (ESG).
- To promote transparency and comparability of ESPs through an on-line documentation of their QA.
- To identify/create national centres/agencies for the EUR-ACE accreditation and to promote international recognition of ESPs.
- To sustain the project by agreements with Ministries of Higher Education of the Partner Countries for the recognition / recommendation of EUR-ACE accreditation at national level.
- To disseminate the project results by involvement of the academic and administrative staff of the Partner Countries Universities.
- P01 UNIVERSITA’ DEGLI STUDI DI GENOVA, Italy (Coordinator)
- P02 ECOLE NATIONALE POLYTECHNIQUE DE CONSTANTINE, Algeria
- P03 PRINCESS SUMAYA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, Amman, Jordan
- P04 JORDAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, Amman, Jordan
- P05 UNIVERSITE DE TUNIS, ECOLE NATIONALE SUPERIEURE D’INGENIEURS,Tunisia
- P06 UNIVERSITE DE SOUSSE, Sousse, Tunisia
- P07 UNIVERSITE DE MONASTIR, Tunisia
- P08 INSTITUTO POLITECNICO DO PORT, Porto, Portugal
- P09 ECOLE CENTRALE NANTES, Nantes, France
- P10 UNIVERSITA’ DEGLI STUDI DI FIRENZE, Florence, Italy
- P11 UNIVERSITAT POLITECNICA DE CATALUNYA, Barcelona, Spain
- P12 ECAMPUS UNIVERSITY, Novedrate (CO), Italy
- P13 CINECA Consortium, Casalecchio di Reno (BO), Italy
- P14 QUACING AGENCY, Rome, Italy
- P15 INSTITUTE NATIONALE EVALUATION, ASSURANCE QUALITÉ ET ACCRÉDITATION, Tunis, Tunisia
- P16 JORDAN ENGINEERS ASSOCIATION , Amman, Jordan
- P17 MINISTERE DE L'ENSEIGNEMENT SUPERIEUR ET DE LA RECHERCHE SCIENTIFIQUE DE L'ALGERIE, Algeria
- P18 JORDANIAN MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, Amman, Jordan
- P19 TUNISIAN MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, Tunis, Tunisia
- P20 AGORA KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT, Alicante, Spain
- P21 ECOLE NATIONALE POLYTECHNIQUE D’ORAN, Oran, Algeria
- P22 ENGINEERING ASSOCIATIONS MEDITERRANEAN COUNTRIES, Rome
- P23 COMMISSION DES TITRES D’INGÉNIEUR, Paris, France
MEDACCR project contact person
Mr. Angelo Musaio, Project Coordinator University of Genova, Italy
International Cooperation Office
Coordinator of the MEDACCR academic team
Professor Alfredo Squarzoni
University of Genova, Italy
Professor Emeritus at the Polytechnic School
Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th June 2021
Wednesday 23 June: https://zoom.us/j/97965985375?pwd=cTNhS0lOclJTbFFiUHBkVnNVWk9TQT09
Thursday 24 June: https://zoom.us/j/93505379497?pwd=WjFZRzQ4TWRISWphQi8rQ2d6aDVzQT09